I forgot my password

Switch user:

Dec. 2020
staff

Head Admin Xaria

Head Admin Jules
Latest topics
» Hogwarts Holiday Feast 2020-2021 ((Hogwarts students & staff))
Today at 11:43 am by Azazel Baptist

» Ragnarok
Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:02 pm by Guest

» TEMPEST HARBOR [JCINK]
Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:16 am by Guest

» eyesight to the blind ((one-shot))
Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:19 pm by Prinkipissa Khione

Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:02 pm by Prinkipissa Khione

» to be or not to be
Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:24 pm by James Potter

» narcoleptic ((one-shot))
Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:00 pm by Lorelei Kai

» Jell-O Shots
Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:30 am by Guest

» Joey Quill
Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:51 pm by Cherry Darling

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

Cherry Darling

Most users ever online was 11 on Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:29 pm
Hogwarts Students51
Durmstrang Students22
Ilvermorny Students27
Total # of Students100
Credits
Site skin & graphics by Xaria. The Harry Potter franchise belongs to J.K. Rowling. All original characters belong to the respective user that made them along with their posts. No copyright infringement intended.

Lesson one: Learn the kitchen

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lesson one: Learn the kitchen

Post by Sophia Arabella on Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:49 pm

Sophia entered her classroom and smiled. It was a giant kitchen with multiple cooking stations. She felt at home here. She walked to the station at the fron, the teachers station. She put on an apron and began making a giant pot of chicken alfredo for her class for when they arrived. She wasnt going to have them cook anything today. just learn theyre way around the kitchen and enjoy some pasta.

Beauxbatons Professor

Back to top Go down

Re: Lesson one: Learn the kitchen

Post by Freyja Clairmont on Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:55 pm

Freyja's day had barely even started and she already found herself annoyed. Her mother had decided to inform her that morning that she was attend the cooking class; in hopes to bring out a little happiness from Freyja but all it did was aggravate her further. She entered the class, instantly spotting that her professor was smiling and happy and she could only scowl, going towards a cooking station at the back of the class.
Modig Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Elissa Hemmings on Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:09 pm

Elissa walked into the classroom and sighed. Cooking wasn't for her really but girl had decided to give it try at least one time. She hoped that they don't have to do here anything very hard. She noticed there professor and other student. She walked somewhere middle of the room. She wasn't very thrilled to be here.
Pukwudgie Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Chanel Belrose on Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:21 pm

Chanel walked into the kitchen or it was classroom, girl wasn't really sure but she didn't really care that much. She wasn't really any good at cooking since she have actually never tried. Anyways she walked over one of younger year girl, at least she was younger than her. And sat next to her to wait class to start.
Wampus Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Dalnim Song on Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:29 pm

Dalnim entered class wondering if they were going to cook anything. Cooking wasn't her favorite, but she didn't mind it. The plus side of the class happened to be free food which was rather nice. She took a seat and proceeded to lay her head down to catch up on any sleep she might've lost.
student
school :
durmstrang
face claim :
kim yubin
gif 2 :
Slange Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcovian Andrews on Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:01 pm

Marcovian walked in wearing a leather jacket and jeans. He had on no shirt which earned a few looks from some of the girls and he smirked. He hated this damn school. He missed Durmstrang. he hated it that his parents made his transfer. He walked to a station in the back next to a girl and eyed her "Hey there." He said tot he girl with the amazing blue eyes

Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashton Moros on Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:02 pm

Ashton walked into class and saw he was one of the very few guys in the class. Only one other so far. He didnt mind. He just hoped Juliete showed up. He went to an unclaimed cooking station and sniffed the air "Do I smell Italian food?"

Slange Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyja Clairmont on Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:25 am

Freyja watched a few more people enter, her eyes skimming across their face and she turned back to doodling in her notebook. Her attention was then drawn away from the page again when someone greeted her and she glanced up. "Hello, Marcovian, right? You're the guy that transferred from Durmstrang. Don't know why you would do that...Much better than this shithole." Freyja muttered towards him, giving him a smirk as she spoke.
Modig Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashton Moros on Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:31 pm

Marcos eyes lit up as sh spoke. Finally someone who hated this place as much as he did "not my fault. My damn sister got a job here" this comment earned a glare from their professor "sorry Sophia" Sophia sighed "watch the language Marco"

Slange Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyja Clairmont on Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:24 pm

Freyja noticed how happy he seemed to be at the fact she despised the school and she watched the interact between him and the professor. She furrowed her brow and settled down in the stool, sharpening the knives she had in her station. "You have different last names. You don't look alike. Half siblings?" She questioned before closing her eyes, seeming quite annoyed at something. "I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Freyja. Freyja Clairmont." She said, holding out her hand for a shake.
Modig Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcovian Andrews on Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:33 pm

Marco shook her hand "marcovian Andrews. And I know. Were foster siblings. I got my parents last name. She kept hers" he said explaining how he and Sophia were related. He went over and took two plates from Sophia "thanks sis" he then walked back over "you gonna go get one?" He asked jokingly before handing her a plate of pasta "our parents love pasta. I guess thts why she made it"

Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyja Clairmont on Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:13 am

Freyja actually leaned forward, actually interested in this little bit of information. She would've asked what had happened, to cause their professor to be adopted by Marcovian's but then two plates were placed in front of them. Smiling at his joke, she nudged him with her body and took her plate. "Thank you." She muttered. "You're quite proud of your family, aren't you? I could hear it when you spoke of your sister."
Modig Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcovian Andrews on Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:55 am

"Im very proud. They are my family after all. Sophia over came such hard times in her life. Her birth parents were both killed in a raid. They were aurors. Sophia was only 1 at the time. My parents adopted her when she turned 10. She was in there for 9 years." Marco hated thinking of that point in Sophias life. Because he wasnt a part of it. "She is my best friend. Sure, we have a bit of age difference, but regardless." He said eating the food, "That and she is a really good cook."

Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyja Clairmont on Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:07 pm

Freyja listened to the story with great interest and she toyed with the pasta, unsure of what to say. "It's nice that you have that kind of bond with someone, and someone who cooks so wonderfully." She said, sending Marcovian a smile and ate some of the food. "The only person I know who could cook this good is the chefs at my home." She admitted, giving him a little information on her home as she wasn't one to boast about the fact she was a Princess.
Modig Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcovian Andrews on Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:39 am

Marco smiled and finished his plate of pasta "wait till you try her chicken parmesean. Its amazing. You've never had anything like it" Marco praised of his older sister. When she mentioned chefs back home he raised an eyebrow "what are ya, a princess?"

Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyja Clairmont on Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:56 am

Freyja slid him her plate, finding that even though it was really good, she wasn't that hungry and seeing how he seemed to really enjoy his sister's food, he'd appreciate the second plate. "Well, beg her to make it in the next lesson and I'll make sure I don't eat that much breakfast so I can enjoy it all." She said, giving him a soft smile before it faltered when he made a comment, causing her to glance down at her hands. "Yes actually. The Princess of France." Freyja admitted, toying with her ring that had her family's crest.
Modig Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Blair Marino on Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:57 pm

Marcovian smiled as she slid him her plate "are you sure you don't want it?" He asked before beginning to eat. He smiled and nodded "I'll make sure she does" it was then that he noticed a chance in behavior from her. Had he done something wrong? His eyes widened when she said she was a princess "oh. Well that's cool. But titles don't mean anything to me Frey"

Wampus Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyja Clairmont on Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:59 am

Freyja nodded, not wanting to eat any more and she returned to drawing in her notebook. She then looked up at him, taking in his reaction of when she said she was a princess. "Just don't let it get out. I get enough shit for just hating this place." Freyja admitted with a sigh, tucking her hand underneath her chin.
Modig Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcovian Andrews on Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:14 pm

Marco nodded and reached out and brushed a loose strand of hair out of her face, "Dont worry. I know how to keep a secret. But Im gonna call you princess from now on." He said with a cocky smirk before turning to Sophia who was starting her lesson.

Sophia stood and smiled at her class, "Alright then. Lets get started. Im professor Arabella. But please, call me Sophia. Today we are gonna learn our way around the kitchen. Who here knows anything about cooking? Besides you Marco. I already know your answer." This earned a light blush from the young Charmant boy

Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Elissa Hemmings on Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:11 pm

Elissa looked around here. "Well I know basics but not very good at cooking anything very hard... I mean more than just simple foods," she said there then something first. Her knowledge was very little since last time she was in her home kitchen disaster happened there. She won't mentioned it here for sure, she needs to be more careful.

Chanel didn't say anything since she had never even cooked anything before and she hopes professor will understand it now there for sure.

Pukwudgie Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Arabella on Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:52 pm

Sophia nodded at the young girl who spoke p and then smiled "Well hopefully by the end of the year you will know a bit more." She then turned to the other student and smiled "Ok so Im sure everyone has a favorite food. Why dont you guys tell me yours." Marco smiled at his sister and spoke, "Chicken Parmesean." Followed by Ashtons answer of "Steak and potatoes."

Beauxbatons Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dalnim Song on Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:43 pm

Dalnim woke up and realized that she had been missing most of the class. So much for hearing... She heard the professor ask a question in regards to favorite food. "Bibim Naengmyeon," she responded sleepily as she tried to fully wake up. She didn't expect her classmates to know of the dish, so she hoped that they'd just roll with it.
student
school :
durmstrang
face claim :
kim yubin
gif 2 :
Slange Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Delaney Mistholm on Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:19 pm

Delaney knew she was late for class but she didn't really care much. She walked into the classroom and just did take a seat somewhere there. She didn't even bother to apologize for being late or greet the professor. She hoped she won't be in very big trouble now because of it. She had never even tried to cook before, so she had no idea if she was good or not. Why she was even here then she wasn't even herself sure about the answer. Probably because she needs some classes to pass the year.
Slange Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Arabella on Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:23 pm

Sophia smiled softly at Dalnim, "Excellent dish ms Song. For everyone who doesnt know, Bibim Naengmyeon is Korean Spicy cold noodles and it is an excotic korean dish." She frowned as a girl entered her class late and didnt even apologize, "You know, miss Nustholm I would have let it slide if you had apologized for being late. But as you did not, 5 points from Charmant and a weeks detention."

Beauxbatons Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Delaney Mistholm on Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:35 pm

Delaney just rolled her eyes. "Oh god I'm so so sorry," she said there now something. "Oh dear professor it's Mistholm," she tried to correct her even there now. She didn't really care if she spelled her name wrong or not.

Chanel and Elissa just stayed there quiet for now. They couldn't really decided what was their really the most favorite food out there. Well Elissa liked hamburgers most but she didn't wanna say it out loud there now. Chanel wasn't really sure, she wasn't picky eater so she did eat everything what was eatable.
Slange Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top