staff

Head Admin Xaria

Head Admin Jules
Latest topics
» Floating Boats Advertisement
Today at 1:51 am by Guest

» Face Claims
Today at 12:08 am by Dimitri Alexander

» Shots! [Durmstrang Holiday party] (Open to Durmstrang students and staff)
Yesterday at 11:34 pm by Dimitri Alexander

» Hogwarts Holiday Feast 2020-2021 ((Hogwarts students & staff))
Yesterday at 11:06 pm by Alberich Largo

» Hogwarts & Beyond
Yesterday at 10:13 pm by Viktor Petrov

» BulletProof (A Slytherin House Party, James)
Yesterday at 9:26 pm by James Potter

» what are you currently listening to?
Yesterday at 4:26 pm by James Potter

» Ragnarok
Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:02 pm by Guest

» TEMPEST HARBOR [JCINK]
Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:16 am by Guest

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 25 on Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:06 am
Hogwarts Students51
Durmstrang Students22
Ilvermorny Students27
Total # of Students100
Credits
Site skin & graphics by Xaria. The Harry Potter franchise belongs to J.K. Rowling. All original characters belong to the respective user that made them along with their posts. No copyright infringement intended.

Lesson One: The Understanding of Weapons

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lesson One: The Understanding of Weapons

Post by Celaena Hendrix on Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:41 pm

Celaena entered her classroom, breathing out a sigh of relief as it was the correct one and she hadn't accidentally walked into someone else's classroom. It had been nearly nine years since she last entered Durmstrang and despite having wished she'd remember the school, she didn't and that did sadden her; and make her feel incredibly old. She waved her wand and the fireplace roared to life and her students notebooks floated onto the tables whilst she adjusted her gauntlets as a nervous gesture. She leaned against her dark oak desk after taking off the crimson cloak that had always complimented her raven hair and pale skin and awaited her students, quite excited to begin teaching.

Celaena's Outfit

Durmstrang Professor

Back to top Go down

Re: Lesson One: The Understanding of Weapons

Post by Ariana Faowind on Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:09 pm

Ariana entered the classroom nervously; it'd be the first class she would ever had at Durmstrang. that fact frightened her as it was nothing like the Hogwarts she went to. What if everything were to go wrong? She too a deep breath and waved at the professor giving a smile. She will make it through the lesson or at least try to.
student
school :
durmstrang
face claim :
leonie berthonnaud
gif 2 :
Lojal Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Niklaus Kade on Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:47 pm

Niklaus had his arm around Elysium's shoulder, guiding her to her favourite class as they chattered quietly amongst themselves, leaning down into her ear so their conversation was quiet. He steered her into the class and he removed his arm from her shoulder but stayed close behind her, the siblings as close as always when they wandered to the back of the class. "Morning." Niklaus grunted at the professor, and at Ariana and Elysium continued the conversation, whispering towards him.

Slange Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:53 pm

Serene had no idea why she event to the Weaponry classroom. She wasn't even interested in the weapons for sure. She walked in there. Greeted professor and took a seat somewhere. She had no idea what they will learn in this class for sure. Too be honest she wasn't even that curious about it. She just hoped class will be over soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Narissa Queen on Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:10 pm

Entering class, Narissa looked around. It was a relief to her that one of her housemates had already arrived. She took a seat as she began to wonder how great the new professor will be. She wasn't really a fan of the one from her previous years, so a new face was rather refreshing. Narissa began to notice how many underclassmen that were already in class. If anything, she was quite happy to see somebody more her age to talk to.
student
school :
durmstrang
face claim :
rose mcgowan
gif 2 :
Slange Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Blackbourn on Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:14 pm

Samantha walked into the classroom and girl wondered why she even needed to go now about weapons. She just looked around here and sighed. She walked somewhere middle of classroom and took a seat. She didn't bother today to greet professor, wasn't really in the mood like she likes to say.
Modig Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Celaena Hendrix on Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:31 pm

Celaena was pleased to see students enter her class but felt her nervousness increase when people didn't exactly look happy to come in. She sighed and reached behind her back, touching the handle of her sword to give her comfort. She smiled in greeting to everyone and began uncovering the wrapped items on her table to reveal ancient spears and handed every student one, along with arrow heads. "I'm Celaena Hendrix. I am your new professor but please, just call me Cel or Celaena. The only thing I desire in this class is your cooperation and your patience. This is my first time teaching and I'm quite nervous about this." She admitted, smiling kindly. "I have placed before you the Schoningen Spears. Is someone able to tell me when these spears were discovered, how old are they and if any one knows, from first glances, what is it made of?" Celaena questioned, diving straight to the questions, holding one of the spears delicately herself.

Durmstrang Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Narissa Queen on Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:34 pm

Looking at the arrow heads, Narissa listened carefully to the question. She proceeded to raise her hand. "The Schoningen Spears were discovered in Germany. They are from the Paleolithic Age and appears to be made of wood," Narissa stated hoping that she got her information right; she had remembered reading about it sometime last school year when she had gotten bored after completing homework.
student
school :
durmstrang
face claim :
rose mcgowan
gif 2 :
Slange Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Celaena Hendrix on Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:37 am

Celaena was impressed and nodded, informing Narissa that she was correct. "10 points to Slange. Thank you Miss Queen." She said and held up one of the spears, as though she were about to throw it to test the weight. "These spears are made out of spruce...apart from one. The one I am holding is made from pine which suggested the ones who made these spears did not care what wood and used anything they could. They are the oldest weapons in the world, best kept anyway." She said and with a wave of her wand, all of the weapons transformed into more modern spears. "I can't have you throwing those spears around so here are your own. You are to keep this and practise. They have your names engraved and once you touch them, they will change their appearance to fit more you. That way, it's easy for me to determine who's got the better throw. Now everyone, come with me." Celaena said and pushed open a different door by her desk and it led to a long field that she had specially made. They all had dummies along the pitch with a red target. "I want all of you to line up and I will ask you questions. If you answer the questions correctly, you are allowed to throw and if you hit the bullseye, you win a point for your house but if you miss it, well, your house will be disappointed. All the questions will be about weapons and this will allow me to learn what you've learnt so far from your previous teachers. And if people, Miss Cortez and Miss Blackbourn, could at least pretend they want to be here, you may be awarded more points." Celaena said bluntly and she got into the stance for throwing spears to indicate how she would like them to be thrown.

Durmstrang Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariana Faowind on Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:04 pm

Ariana listened to the classmate nearby her. Although she was afraid to say anything, she found the older girl to be very smart. She looked toward the teacher rather anxious about what exactly they were going to do. She got up from her seat and followed the professor to the hidden room. Listening to her, Ariana gulped. Throwing a spear? That was something she never did before. What if she were to end up doing badly? She watched the demonstration hoping that she'll remember.
student
school :
durmstrang
face claim :
leonie berthonnaud
gif 2 :
Lojal Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Persephone Mason on Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:48 pm

Persephone strolled into the classroom with Dimitri, Blake and Idie behind her. They all apologized for being late and took one of the spears. Persephones eyes glittered with an evil happiness as she eyed the deadly weapon in her hand. This earned a chuckle from Dimitri who kissed the girl on top of her head. He saw Persephone as a little sister and he adored her in a brotherly manner
Slange Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenia Polzin on Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:53 am

Xenia entered class late as usual. She had been in the forest frolicking around trying to see how long she could go without being in class. Trying to save her butt, she had forged a note and gave it to the professor upon finding the class in another room. She took a spear and decided to try and go with the flow in hopes of not getting her trouble after trying to avoid it.
Modig Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top