I forgot my password

Switch user:

Dec. 2020
staff

Head Admin Xaria

Head Admin Jules
Latest topics
» Hogwarts Holiday Feast 2020-2021 ((Hogwarts students & staff))
Today at 11:43 am by Azazel Baptist

» Ragnarok
Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:02 pm by Guest

» TEMPEST HARBOR [JCINK]
Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:16 am by Guest

» eyesight to the blind ((one-shot))
Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:19 pm by Prinkipissa Khione

Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:02 pm by Prinkipissa Khione

» to be or not to be
Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:24 pm by James Potter

» narcoleptic ((one-shot))
Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:00 pm by Lorelei Kai

» Jell-O Shots
Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:30 am by Guest

» Joey Quill
Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:51 pm by Cherry Darling

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

Cherry Darling

Most users ever online was 11 on Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:29 pm
Hogwarts Students51
Durmstrang Students22
Ilvermorny Students27
Total # of Students100
Credits
Site skin & graphics by Xaria. The Harry Potter franchise belongs to J.K. Rowling. All original characters belong to the respective user that made them along with their posts. No copyright infringement intended.

Take Your Best Shot (Idie)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Take Your Best Shot (Idie)

Post by Colton Darcell on Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:40 pm

Colton was told go down to the torture chambers from a house elf he knew what this meant. Yet he had know choice he had to follow orders. Sighing as he walked down to the dungeons to once inside the chambers he removed his shirt and took off the belt of his pants so he was ready for whatever was coming his way tossing his belt aside he had no way to protect himself as his wand was placed by his belt and he went and knelt in the middle of the room with his hands behind his head.

Lojal Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Re: Take Your Best Shot (Idie)

Post by Idie Benton on Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:52 pm

Idie stood in the corner of the room, he rplatinum blonde hair covering her face. She hated doing this to him. To her colton. But she had orders. And she had to fulfill them. She stepped forward and put a finger under his chin to lift his ace "colt..." You could see the sadness on her face and in her eyes. She grabbed her wand as she took a few steps back and pointe it at him "crucio"

Slange Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Colton Darcell on Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:08 pm

Colton bit his lip slightly as she lifted his face up. He could tell that this hurt her yet he knew she had no choice. He screamed as the curse hit and fell on his back withering in pain. He didn't want to break the rules he was given yet at times he wanted to try to break free at times he didn't want to be part of the group he wasn't evil and he didn't want to be. After a few minutes he knelt again his head down against his chest.

Lojal Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Idie Benton on Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:22 pm

Idie hated doing this. She had tears in her eyes as the spell ended. She wanted to run over to him. To heal him. To love him. But she couldn't. Not yet. She whimpered softly and raised her wand again "I'm so sorry my love. Crucio" she said again and began crying as pain overwhelmed him

Slange Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Colton Darcell on Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:39 pm

Colton watched her face he could see the tears the pain. He closed his eyes he couldn't look at her not like this the pain in her eyes hurt then the next curse hit and he was once again he was in pain trying to fight to remain conscious as the pain intensified. He had to fight not just for himself but for her as well. He couldn't let her feel like this yet he couldn't follow the rules any more they were just too much. He wanted out he wanted to run. Yet he didn't know that his wrist band was also a tracker.

Lojal Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Idie Benton on Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:43 pm

After idie had finished her orders she ran over to him and knelt beside him. She did a few healing spells to help his pain and whimpered softly "I'm so sorry colt. I'm so so sorry. I hate doing this" she sniffled and lied beside him

Slange Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top