Head Admin Jules

Admin Nadia
Latest topics
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

James Potter

Most users ever online was 25 on Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:06 am
Credits
Site skin & graphics by Xaria. The Harry Potter franchise belongs to J.K. Rowling. All original characters belong to the respective user that made them along with their posts. No copyright infringement intended.

Why do I feel so alone (open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why do I feel so alone (open)

Post by Nova Watson on Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:48 pm

Nova walked around Hogsmeade her head in the clouds. She wasnt thinking about where she was going. Just let her feet guide her and trusted herself to know where she wanted to go. She was thinking about exams and how her social life was more than innadequate. She wasnt even to start thinking about her love life. That would just be depressing. Especially since Jackson. She shook her head and just kept walking. She ended up at the Three Broomsticks and smiled softly. She sat down and ordered a firewhiskey and a plate of french fries. She waited for her order to arrive and looked around. As her eyes wandered the inn, they landed on someone who seemed very much familiar. She stared at him for a moment before getting up and walking over to him, "Ok I know I know you. I know I do. i just cant put a name to your face. Do you go to Hogwarts?"
Alias :
Sydney
Blood Status :
Muggle Born
Sexual Orientation :
Straight
Hufflepuff Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top