Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
Do you tmdo the doggy paddle (open)  EmptyDo you tmdo the doggy paddle (open)  EmptyDo you tmdo the doggy paddle (open)  Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
Do you tmdo the doggy paddle (open)  EmptyDo you tmdo the doggy paddle (open)  EmptyDo you tmdo the doggy paddle (open)  Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

Do you tmdo the doggy paddle (open)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Do you tmdo the doggy paddle (open)  Empty Do you tmdo the doggy paddle (open)

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:24 pm

Mckenna walked down to the lake with a towel flung over her shoulder. Her dog, Zeus, walked beside her never once straying from her side. When fhey reached the big tree by the lake, she stodd. She took off her shoes and removed her short and shirt to reveal a red bikini to represent her house spirit. She smiled before running and diving into the lake

Back to top Go down

Felix Venox

Do you tmdo the doggy paddle (open)  Empty Re: Do you tmdo the doggy paddle (open)

Post by Felix Venox Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:37 pm

Felix was napping in a tree near the lake, relaxed and in thought as usual. He heard a splash in the lake, which woke him up. He quickly looked around for a bit, and then he spotted McKenna in the lake. Looking closer, Felix was hoping to see her bikini better. Of course, he knocked himself off balance. "Not again!" Felix fell to the ground with a thud. He quickly got up and hid in the bushes.

Felix wasn't about to be seen falling from his perch, especially when the truth of the matter is that he was hoping to get a good look at McKenna's swimsuit. He was praying that he wasn't heard, or at least seen. He saw his hat on the ground in front of the bush, he immediately reached out and grabbed it. Felix put it on in a hurry, he didn't think she noticed.
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Felix Venox
Mini Ava :
Do you tmdo the doggy paddle (open)  000000
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Do you tmdo the doggy paddle (open)  Empty Re: Do you tmdo the doggy paddle (open)

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:27 pm

Mckenna heard a thud on the ground and lookrd around. She saw no one there and frowned. She got out of the lake and leaned down to zeus who immediately ran for the bushes. She followed zeus and stood with her arms crossed over her chest "come on out. I know your there" she had water dripped down her creamy skin and onto the ground beneath her feet.

Back to top Go down

Felix Venox

Post by Felix Venox Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:55 pm

Felix saw her get out of the water, and he knew she heard him. He then thought on the bright side, and was sure she hadn't seen him. Suddenly, a dog is right in front of the bush looking at him. "Well that could've gone much more smoothly." Felix said. He whispered something, then stood up.

Felix knew that this would get awkward, but he was alright with that. "Hey, I see that you noticed me. Don't worry, you're not the only one, women can't help it with me." Felix stretched, then he yawned. He wasn't going to move closer unless asked (or commanded), even he knew it would look weird.
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Felix Venox
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:00 pm

Mckenna frowned as her eyes rested on his "excuse me!?" She asked after he spoke. Was this guy an ego maniac or just mannerless? She frowned and pushed her hair out of her face "why were you spying on me?" She asked as she took a step closer to him and eyed him up and down. She didnt see anything special really

Back to top Go down

Felix Venox

Post by Felix Venox Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:15 pm

Felix reflexively scolded himself internally, he realized it wasn't a very good idea to flirt in this situation. "Well I was taking a nap, then you showed up. Now don't think I'm blaming you or anything, but you... caught my attention." Felix cringed at that wording, and thought a little on what to say to back that up. "Should I re-phrase that? Or is it already too late?" Either way, Felix was bracing himself for a scolding he wouldn't forget anytime soon.
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Felix Venox
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:26 pm

Mckenna raised an eyebrow and scoffed at his words "its too late. But thank you" She took a seat under the tree near them and smiled as zeus ran over and jumped into her lap. She loved her little dog she scrmratched behind his ear and smiled up at the boy "im mckenna. Mckenna rivers"

Back to top Go down

Felix Venox

Post by Felix Venox Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:33 pm

Felix was amazed, he wasn't getting screamed at or scolded. He wasn't going to take many chances, but he was still relieved that she calmed quickly. He was expecting a hot head, but he was glad it turned out like this. "Alright, nice to meet you. I am Felix Venox, a sixth year student in Ravenclaw." He smiled in response to her smile. He stayed standing awkwardly in front of the bush, hoping to not provoke her any more than he already had.
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Felix Venox
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:41 pm

Mckenna looked up at him "im a sixth year too. Gryffindor. You know, you can sit. I dont bite" she said with a small smile on her face "so, tell me a bit abiut you" she said as zeus fell asleep in her lap. She giggled softly and gently picked the tiny dog up and out it beside her, still fast asleep

Back to top Go down

Felix Venox

Post by Felix Venox Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:09 pm

"Right." Felix sat down and was at ease. "I just don't want to give off any wrong ideas." Felix saw her pet her dog. "Gryffindor huh? I could see that." He went off of how she was petting her dog, though also partially the color of her bikini. He looked up towards the sky, blushing a bit.
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Felix Venox
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:06 pm

McKenna smiled and blushed a bit "yeah. I fit the stereotype. Brave. Determined. And all that jazz" she said in her soft voice. McKenna was always told she had a seductive voice. This made her laugh "I'm pretty sure I asked about you"

Back to top Go down

Felix Venox

Post by Felix Venox Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:46 pm

Felix was flustered with how she said that. He tried to keep his composure, and decided to talk about himself. "Right, I was a little distracted. I enjoy a bit of fun, but also really enjoy taking naps. I specifically like to sleep in more isolated spots, notably around trees. Sometimes, I'm sleeping on a tree branch. I assume it's because I like the world's nature. It is calm for the most part, like me I guess."
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Felix Venox
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:01 pm

"I see" she said in that same tone of voice. She worked and rolled over onto her stomach an puher feet behind her in he air. She looked up and locked eyes with him "tell me, are you afraid of anything?" She asked curiously

Back to top Go down

Felix Venox

Post by Felix Venox Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:22 pm

"Oh, you're into that type of thing, huh?" Felix was not about to lie about that, after all, he did enjoy that type of thing as well. "The fear that comes most readily to mind, are bodies of water." Felix said in a calm tone, but he was blushing, distracted by her position.
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Felix Venox
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:26 pm

"You're afraid of water? You do know we are by a lake right? How do you take baths? Or showers?" She asked biting her lower lip which just added to the level of seduction her voice provided "I love water. And fire. And nature. But I'm not a huge fan of heights" she said honestly

Back to top Go down

Felix Venox

Post by Felix Venox Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:39 pm

"I suppose I could be more specific. I fear large bodies of water, things that aren't shallow. I do enjoy a bath and shower despite my fear of large bodies of water." Felix explained in greater detail. He looked towards the lake for a moment. "I'd probably even be fine going in the lake, as long as I'm not too deep into it." Felix looked at her again, and blushed a bit. He wasn't very used to being the one flirted with. Felix is usually the flirter, the girl the flirted. Heck, most of the time he feels the usual rejection, either that or he goes unnoticed. This was an uncommon feeling.
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Felix Venox
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:09 am

"Well if your not to scared won't you join me for a swim?" She said standing. Her body and curves on full display once fain as she waled to the waters edge. She slowly walked in up to her shoulders so only her head was exposed "come on in. The water feels great"

Back to top Go down

Felix Venox

Post by Felix Venox Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:37 am

"Maybe, but don't expect me to take my clothes off." Felix stood up and walked closer to the lake. He paused for a moment, and looked at her standing in the water. "Unless you want me to, of course." Felix decided he would flirt back. He may have been off of his game, but he wasn't going to lose it here. He began walking into the lake, feeling the soothing water on his feet. Felix paused taking the air in.
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Felix Venox
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:40 am

"I wouldn't mind either way" she said smiling as he stepped into the water "come on. I know you can go deeper than that" she said with a soft laugh before splashing him playfully. She began floating on her back and smiled at him

Back to top Go down

Felix Venox

Post by Felix Venox Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:10 am

Felix felt like he was being teased here, and laughed. He stepped a good bit further into the water, and splashed some water on to her as she was lying on her back. "Two can play at this game." He laughed a little, and his robes were wet with how deep he was in the water now. Felix felt very relaxed here, probably because someone else was here too.
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Felix Venox
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:50 am

Mckenna gasped and splashed him back as she began treading water. She laughed gently and dove under water. She swam around a bit before popping back up behind him this time and tried to scare him "boo!" She shouted she then dove back under water and giggled to herself

Back to top Go down

Felix Venox

Post by Felix Venox Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:15 pm

Felix jumped a bit at her little surprise, but he laughed after. He went under the water and scanned the area, but still kept the top of his fore-head above water. He saw her swimming around a little bit, and moved closer to poke her side. He pulled his head above water again.
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Felix Venox
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:57 pm

McKenna squealed a bit and resurface when he poked he sides. She looked a him and laughed before splashing him "hands off the merchandise Mister". She didn't really care of he touched her. She kind of liked it. It made her feel all tingly and such.

Back to top Go down

Felix Venox

Post by Felix Venox Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:45 pm

Felix himself let out a light hearted laugh. "All right, I'll stay clean," He splashed some water on her, "and also help clean you." He shrugged, enjoying this.
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Felix Venox
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:51 pm

She laughed a bit more and splashed him again before smiling at him. She probably looked like a drowned rat with her wet hair all over the place, but she didnt care. She was having fun. She was actually enjoying herself and she didnt want it to end. She swam over to him and looked into his eyes, a light blush spread across her cheeks and she continued to just smile up at him

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next