Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

Switch user:

Jan. 2021
staff

Head Admin Xaria

Head Admin Jules
Latest topics
» Transfiguration Lesson 2: Desk Into Pig ((Hogwarts students))
Today at 4:07 pm by Abeline Steele

» No Mercy 2.0 [jcink premium]
Yesterday at 9:08 pm by Guest

» Hogwarts & Beyond
Yesterday at 3:17 pm by Guest

» Hes mine (Rhesus, Drustan)
Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:42 pm by Mckenna Rivers

» what are you currently listening to?
Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:33 pm by Rhesus Carrow

» xyz ((evelyn g))
Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:58 pm by James Potter

» a one-man game (open)
Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:44 pm by Alice Longbottom

» insomnia ((apex))
Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:03 pm by Belle Venox

» Where My Demons Hide ( James)
Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:41 pm by James Potter

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

Sharona Grayson

Most users ever online was 25 on Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:06 am
Credits
Site skin & graphics by Xaria. The Harry Potter franchise belongs to J.K. Rowling. All original characters belong to the respective user that made them along with their posts. No copyright infringement intended.

Dear brother (orion)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dear brother (orion)

Post by Athena Black on Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:04 pm

Athena walked through the castle and into the room of requirement. It was where she came to see her brother. Their houses did not allow them much time to see each other. Her friends did not like orion and his friends did not like her. She hated it. Orion was her twin. He best friend. She lied on a couch that appeared as she entered the room and waited for him to arrive.

Alias :
Sydney
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Straight
Slytherin Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear brother (orion)

Post by Orion Malfoy on Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:28 pm

Orion sighed and made his way to the room of requirement to meet his twin sister Athena. He hated being in Hufflepuff he felt like he was a major disgrace to his family no Malfoy had ever been sorted into Hufflepuff yet he was. He still could not figure out how this happened yes he was super trusting and well really loyal though he was sure he had more Slytherin attributes yet he was a huffle. As he entered the Room of Requirement he put a smile on his face as he went over to his sister sitting on her. "Hey Thena!" He said pretending to be happy as always.
Alias :
Space Case
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
Hufflepuff Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Athena Black on Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:38 pm

Athena smiled as she hward her brothers voice. She jumped up and hugged him tightly "ri ri!" She kissed his cheek and nuzzled into his neck. She knew orion always felt left out because he was a hufflepuff, like he was a disgrace. But athena never saw him as that. She could tell he was upset and she frowned "orion... whats wrong? And dont say nothing. I know when your lying."

Alias :
Sydney
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Straight
Slytherin Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Malfoy on Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:49 pm

Orion rolled his eyes slightly as he hugged his sister back. "Just the same old feeling like a bloody disgrace to the family line." He said putting his hands into his pockets and waited for the usual lecture no matter what she said he still felt inferior and a disappointment" He said sighing slightly he knew that he couldn't lie to her though he also knew that his darkest thoughts would never be reveled to her or anyone. He has contemplated several times about ending his life to destroy the bad seed in the family line.
Alias :
Space Case
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
Hufflepuff Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Athena Black on Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:00 pm

Athena wrinkled her nose and frowned "shut up orion. You know that no one sees you as a dissapointment. Mom and dad love you the only person that might wven remotely see you as a disgrace is grandpa malfoy. And who gives a damn what that cranky old man thinks. He still believes purebloods are superior to everyone else. And before you say I cant read your mind, knowing what your feeling isnt a telepathy thing. Its a twin thing" she sat on the couch and oulled him down beside her "i have news for you"

Alias :
Sydney
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Straight
Slytherin Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down