I forgot my password

Switch user:

Feb. 2021
staff

Head Admin Xaria

Head Admin Jules

Admin Sky
Latest topics
» Order of the Phoenix Meeting (OPEN TO ALL MEMBERS)
Today at 7:39 pm by Azazel Baptist

» Getting to know someone (Xenia)
Today at 4:13 pm by Carmen Santiago

» Alliance (Akeldama)
Today at 4:11 pm by Akeldama Soyinka

» Magnus Lauridsen
Yesterday at 10:49 pm by Ezra Shaw

» Nilson Forrest (WIP)
Yesterday at 10:23 pm by Nilson Forrest

» Irina Montez
Yesterday at 9:53 pm by Ezra Shaw

» Suzi Silence
Yesterday at 9:03 pm by James Potter

» A Touch of Evil (Open to all DE)
Yesterday at 8:54 pm by Suzi Silence

» Face Claims
Yesterday at 6:43 pm by Jace Watson

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

Azazel Baptist

Most users ever online was 25 on Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:06 am
Credits
Site skin & graphics by Xaria. The Harry Potter franchise belongs to J.K. Rowling. All original characters belong to the respective user that made them along with their posts. No copyright infringement intended.
Hogwarts Students51
Durmstrang Students14
Koldovstoretz Students11
Total # of Students76

ignoring the books (niklaus)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ignoring the books (niklaus)

Post by Blake Morrison on Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:46 pm

Blake walked up the stair case to her common room. She spoke the password to the portrait and stepped inside. She threw her school bag on the floor and flopped on the near by couch. She stared up at the ceiling as she thought. This work load was gonna kill her. It was all so much. She stared at the bag and knew she should start on her homework. But she didnt want to. She threw an arm over her eyes and groaned in frustration as she rolled off the ciuch and picked up her school bag.
Alias :
Sydney
Blood Status :
pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Straight
Slange Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Re: ignoring the books (niklaus)

Post by Niklaus Kade on Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:52 pm

Niklaus was just finishing off his last bit of homework, his quill barely making a sound as it rushed across the parchment. He was then distracted by the sound of someone huffing and groaning, their obviously distaste to work causing them to throw themselves around. With great disinterest, he glanced up to notice it was Blake who was the year below him and he rolled his eyes, watching her grab her bag lazily. "Are you done or do you want to make more noises?" Niklaus quipped, running a hand over his head and rubbed at the short hairs, staring back down at his last essay, having done five already.

Alias :
Annie
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Straight
Slange Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Morrison on Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:58 pm

Blake looked up st a voice and noticed it was niklaus. He was a grade above her and was always a bit... unapproachable to say the least. She noticed he was a bit annoyed by her noises of aggravation toward school work and she blushed " sorry. Didnt mean to be so loud. Just really dont want to do these damn essays" she said as she pulled out everything she would need to do said damn essays "how are you, niklaus?" She asked as she locked eyes with him for a few brief seconds

Alias :
Sydney
Blood Status :
pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Straight
Slange Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Niklaus Kade on Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:23 pm

Niklaus had his eyes narrowed towards the red head, clearly agitated and he stared over at the essays, quickly recognising the assignments from when he was in that year and he pulled out his wand, conjuring up his version of it and shoved them in front of her. "Use those. Don't copy though, the professors always know." He muttered, wanting her to just be quiet about her hate for school work. He found it important, and even enjoyed doing it because it meant he was one step closer to being the best. "I'm...well. And you?" Niklaus asked out of politeness, not because he particularly cared.

Alias :
Annie
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Straight
Slange Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Morrison on Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:30 pm

Blake was a bit shocked by his actions, but she smiled at him none ths less in appreciation "thank you, niklaus" she oulled out a foot of parchment and a quill and ink and began writing the essay making sure not to copy it word for word. She smiled when he said he was good "nice to hear" she pushed her hair out of her face and kept writing "excited for the quidditch game tonight?" She asked as she wrote

Alias :
Sydney
Blood Status :
pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Straight
Slange Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Niklaus Kade on Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:41 pm

Niklaus shrugged, removing his leather jacket as the fireplace's heat was getting to him and he glanced up at Blake, hearing her thanks and he scowled. "Don't mention it." He finished off his last essay, signing it at the very bottom before hearing the word 'Quidditch'. "Yes, Slange against Klok. I'm looking forward to playing again." Niklaus admitted honestly, skimming through the entire essay to make sure there were no mistakes.

Alias :
Annie
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Straight
Slange Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Morrison on Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:53 pm

Blake smiled and finished her first essay before begining the second one. She smiled as he spoke "youre beater right?" She wasnt sure if she was correct in her words, but she just took a guess "and elysium is on the team too, right?" She didnt know much about niklaus' sister other than that she was also in slange house. She began writing about bezoars and their magical properties.

Alias :
Sydney
Blood Status :
pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Straight
Slange Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Niklaus Kade on Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:59 pm

Niklaus narrowed his eyes before a smirk formed on his lips. "I'm the Seeker, actually and Elysium is the beater." he said and glanced over at the essay she was writing, nodding ever so slightly. "My sister is quite fond of beating things up." He quipped, allowing the small joke to leave his lips. He wasn't fond of the conversation they were having, or the fact he was having a conversation in the first place but he allowed it, just this once.

Alias :
Annie
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Straight
Slange Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Morrison on Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:08 pm

Blake blushed softly "sorry. I never really paid much attention to quidditch." This was true. She mostly kept her eyes on niklaus. She loved to watch him play. It wasnt hard to tell she had a crush on the guy. She amiled at his little joke about elysium "I heard. I remember what she did to that poor kid who tried to hex you when your back was turned last year. Not a pretty sight"

Alias :
Sydney
Blood Status :
pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Straight
Slange Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Niklaus Kade on Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:29 pm

Niklaus held back the snort and then raised his eyebrow as a question came to mind. "If you don't pay that much attention, why are you even excited about it? There are no benefits to it." He questioned before he hid a smile behind his hand, he mention of his sister brutally harming someone always made him proud. If someone had seen the smile, it would truly show how twisted  he was knowing that someone was hurt, and he was happy about it. Little did she know that Niklaus ended up killing the bloke. "Yes, my sister is a little more than just...violent." He nodded, glancing up towards the dorm rooms where Elysium was currently sleeping with one of the men, hence why he was down there to begin with.

Alias :
Annie
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Straight
Slange Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Morrison on Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:43 pm

Blake blushed at his question and she had no idea how to answer it "um... I..." she had nothing. So she chose to ignore it. She was mow halfway done with the essay on bezoars and she kept writing. She noticed he hid a snile which didnt really bother her blakes parents were death eaters. She knew about aick and twisted mind sets. When he said that elysium was more than violent she laughed. She ready knew this. She shared a dorm with the girl.

Alias :
Sydney
Blood Status :
pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Straight
Slange Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Niklaus Kade on Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:51 pm

Niklaus hated being ignored and a growl vibrated in his chest, glaring at Blake. "Don't ignore me, Blake." He said, his tone blunt and harsh but he didn't care. It was his pet peeve, when people decided to ignore questions when they'd already started to answer and giving up. When she laughed about Elysium, he then remembered that they shared a dorm and he pulled a face. "Forgot to say...Don't go up there. She's..busy." He muttered.

Alias :
Annie
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Straight
Slange Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Morrison on Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:58 pm

Blake froze at the tone he used with her "I... I just dont know how to answer the question without embarrassing myself." She said honestly in a quiet tone of voice.
When he told her to not go up to her dorm she couldnt help but break out in laughter "oh trust me. I know exactly what she is doing. Ive shared a dorm with her since year 3. Ive learned to knock before entering" she said with a smile as she finished her second essay. She then began on the final essay

Alias :
Sydney
Blood Status :
pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Straight
Slange Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Niklaus Kade on Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:45 pm

Niklaus smirked and closed his eyes, basking in the heat of the fireplace but with one eye open, he stared over at Blake. "Many people in this school embarrass themselves by simply breathing. There is no way you can reach their level." He said, glancing over at a pair of guys in the corner of the common room who have amused themselves by flicking each other. He scowled over at them, clicking his finger which caused the arms of their robes to catch fire and as quick as it appeared, it disappeared as well. He enjoyed their pig-like squeals of fright. "I wish she took them elsewhere but luckily, I don't share a dorm so I don't have to deal with the boasting." He muttered.

Alias :
Annie
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Straight
Slange Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Morrison on Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:07 pm

Blake locked eyes with nik and quickly looked away blushing. She noticed his gaze wandered to a group of bot s and her jaw dropped as he made their robes catch fire. She frowned disapprovingly st him "niklaus, do yoy ever try and stay out of trouble?" She had finished her final essay so she handed his back. She took off her jacket as she had grown over heated bshe was wearing her pajamas which consisted of only a tight black tank top and short cloth shorts. She smirked at his next words "lucky you I get to go back to a dorm room that reeks of sex"

Alias :
Sydney
Blood Status :
pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Straight
Slange Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Niklaus Kade on Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:20 pm

Niklaus noticed, once again, her ignoring the queston but this time, he let it slide. He had already noticed her secret affection towards him, from the moment he began to realise it was she who watched him play Quidditch. "No. There isn't any fun in staying out of trouble. Besides, they're too thick to realise it was me." He said bluntly, glaring at the idiots before staring over at Blake. "She'll use a spell to clear it up, don't worry." Niklaus reassured her, taking any chance to use magic.

Alias :
Annie
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Straight
Slange Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Morrison on Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:30 pm

Blake was still a bit disappointed in him but let it slide. She smiled at him instead. She couldnt help herself. He was just so.... handsome. And sexy to say the least. She put her essays in her bag and used magic to make her bag appear in her bedroom "I hope so" she said to both of his statements. She stretched a bit exposing a strip of her stomach as he tank top rose as she did so "how about you? Yoy bring many girls to your dormitory?"

Alias :
Sydney
Blood Status :
pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Straight
Slange Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Niklaus Kade on Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:22 pm

Niklaus raised an eyebrow at the sudden exposure of her stomach and he knew this was what women did to seduce, even if they didn't realise it themselves. He simply waved a finger and a gust of wind forced the clothing back into place before he glanced up, surprised she was bold enough to ask. "Yes, I do actually. I'm known to be quite..picky so the women I do select often find out about the others. People don't seem to understand that I don't do commitment." Niklaus said, looking downright bored by the idea and he glanced around the room. "I can point to about three girls in this common room alone that I've slept with and they completely ignore each other because of it." He said, putting his arm on the back of the chair and placed his feet on the table, closing his eyes again as he relaxed.

Alias :
Annie
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Straight
Slange Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Morrison on Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:38 pm

Blake squealed as a gust of wind lowered her shirt back down and she narrowed her eyes at him in a glare. She then realized that seduction would not work with him. Then, she remembered something her aunt always told her. Boys want what they think they cant have. This made her smile. When he mentioned at least 3 girls he had slept with she smirked "I know of one you havent slept with. Not that you could even if you wanted to" she said with a soft giggle

Alias :
Sydney
Blood Status :
pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Straight
Slange Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Niklaus Kade on Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:36 pm

Niklaus raised his eyebrow at her comment and he crossed his arms over his chest, feeling restless and unable to keep still. He looked around, noticing that beyond the three ladies, she was the only one and he couldn't help but smirk. "I wouldn't want to anyway." He said bluntly. "The latest person I'm sleeping with is keeping me quite satisfied." He said, smirking ever so slightly.

Alias :
Annie
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Straight
Slange Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Morrison on Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:44 pm

Blake noticed him look around until his eyes fell back on her. She moved a tiny bit closer to him, not enough to really notice. She was about to speak, but he best her to it. The words he said hurt her. She frowned and looked away before standing up "yeah well, I gotta go its getting late. Your newest toy Is probably waiting for you" she out her hair up in a pony tail before turning to the stairs that lead to her dorm

Alias :
Sydney
Blood Status :
pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Straight
Slange Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Niklaus Kade on Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:49 pm

Niklaus saw the flash of hurt in her face, as if her brain seemed to think he would display some sort of...sympathy. He watched her get up, sitting up himself to bow his head properly in farewell before hearing her words. He let out a small laugh, actually amused at what she said. "You're correct. She is waiting but she'll keep waiting until I actually want her again." He quipped bluntly, staring back at her and his smirk was more on show, clearly amused.

Alias :
Annie
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Straight
Slange Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Morrison on Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:05 pm

Blake griwled softly and turned to face him "you cant just use girls like that!" She shouted getting angry. "They arent just some object for you to use then out on a shelf until you feel like playing with them again. God, its guys like you that piss me off. And you dont realize just how much someone likes you and you just blow them off!" She continued to shout at him until her face was almost as red as her hair

Alias :
Sydney
Blood Status :
pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Straight
Slange Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Niklaus Kade on Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:14 pm

Niklaus sighed at the sudden explosion, having now stood up with his arms crossed. "Get your facts straight. We agreed that I'd only come to her when I really needed her. I don't do it to every other woman but if I see it fit, I will strike up the deal." He said before pausing, having now narrowed his eyes and he used his elemental abilities, air to be specific and held her into place. "I don't realise it because I have no...ability to feel such ways so how would i even notice it on someone else? You must really learn a person, instead of just watching them, Blake." Niklaus quipped and waved up his hand, the wall of thick air disappearing.

Alias :
Annie
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Straight
Slange Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Morrison on Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:21 pm

Blake wanted to keep yelling. She really did. But as soon as he said her name, she melted. She locked eyes with him and fell speechless. When she found her voice she cleared her throat before speaking "then let me learn. Let me get to know you" she said taking a few steps closer to him "I want to learn" she bit her lip gently "nik...."

Alias :
Sydney
Blood Status :
pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Straight
Slange Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down