Yesterday at 10:11 pm by Scarlett Fyre

» what are you currently listening to?
Yesterday at 7:52 pm by James Potter

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests :: 1 Bot

Persephone Mason

Most users ever online was 25 on Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:06 am
Credits
Site skin & graphics by Xaria. The Harry Potter franchise belongs to J.K. Rowling. All original characters belong to the respective user that made them along with their posts. No copyright infringement intended.

Searching (open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Searching (open)

Post by Felix Venox on Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:47 pm

Felix looked through the book shelves, hoping he would find something. Most of what he had read were more like history lessons than what he was hoping to find. Eventually he found himself retracing his steps, in case he had missed something. He would even go into other genre categories, and not even notice until he pulled a book out.

Felix scratched the back of his head. "Surely there's something, where would it be though?" He said his thoughts. He was moving through the aisles faster now, some of the other students were likely looking at him. Eventually he just pulled a book out of the non-fiction category, and sat at a table. He opened the book he chose, and began to read.

Last edited by Felix Venox on Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alias :
Justin
Blood Status :
Unknown
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
face claim :
ryosuke yamada
Ravenclaw Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Re: Searching (open)

Post by Cernunnos Largo on Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:08 pm

Cernunnos entered the library for once; he rarely actually did any studying at the library, so most would assume that he'd never be caught dead there. The Slytherin began to scan the aisles trying to find a specific section. One thing he was focused on finding was books related to genealogy; he had no clue about his family tree, so it'd be quite cool to know more than just daddy his father and the uncle whom he had only recently learned about.

He sighed walking down the aisle looking at books taking out various ones he felt would be helpful. Cernunnos then decided to might be a good idea to try to find a book or two related to the situation he got himself stuck in over the summer; he had knocked a former Muggle classmate of his up while drunk. He literally had no clue what he'd do if the child is kept. Once he found some books, he walked over to a table spying a fellow sixth year. "Um, is it okay if I sit here?" Cernunnos asked biting his lip unsure of how to really do anything in the library.

Alias :
Xaria
Blood Status :
Half-blood
student
Sexual Orientation :
Homosexual
school :
hogwarts
Faction :
Neutral
face claim :
bill kaulitz
gif 2 :
Slytherin Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Venox on Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:08 pm

Felix was reading his book, feeling that it could possibly have what he needed. He wasn't going to bet on it though. He was interrupted by someone, he looked up to see who it was, his book wasn't helping much at the moment.

Upon inspection, Felix almost immediately realized who he was. Cernunnos Largo was the heir of house Slytherin, if Felix's memory served him well. "I see no Cernu problem with it." Felix laughed to himself a little bit. "But seriously, go right ahead. Also heir of slytherin, is that right? If so, permission to call you Prince? I like to nickname people I can think of stuff for." Felix returned to looking at his book, waiting for his reactions.
Alias :
Justin
Blood Status :
Unknown
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
face claim :
ryosuke yamada
Ravenclaw Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Cernunnos Largo on Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:21 pm

He raised an eyebrow not sure how to respond to that little joke the other made. "Well, shit, my name is apparently punny now. My father would be so amused," Cernunnos replied rolling his eyes as he sat down opening a book on how to find one's family tree. The Slytherin squinted his eyes and cocked his head. "Um, where did you get heir of Slytherin from? Like, I doubt I am even an heir of a house." That was quite random. "Prince? That's a first. Some of my other nicknames include Satan in Heels and Fucking Glitter Fairy from Hell."

Alias :
Xaria
Blood Status :
Half-blood
student
Sexual Orientation :
Homosexual
school :
hogwarts
Faction :
Neutral
face claim :
bill kaulitz
gif 2 :
Slytherin Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Venox on Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:52 pm

Felix felt stupid, he was sure he had heard the heir thing somewhere. He pushed it aside for the moment, and quickly thought on an answer. The response he came up with was likely true though. "I got the heir thing by talking with some people, rumors sure spread don't they? I wouldn't be surprised if some rumors went around about me. Besides, I may have remembered incorrectly. I am a little flustered at the moment." Felix continued to look through his book for a little bit, quieting down a little considering how he was in the library. "Your father also sounds like a fun guy if he would be amused, though I wouldn't know. I'll just leave iffy subjects alone for now." Felix read his book.

As Felix read, he was becoming less sure about his book. He closed it after a bit, it was starting to take a similar turn the other books he had read took. Felix adjusted his hat, and leaned back in his chair with his hands on the back of his head. "I can't seem to find the book I'm looking for. You having any luck, or did you just book in?" Felix was desperate at this point. He was making book jokes in a library, while searching for answers that were difficult to find.
Alias :
Justin
Blood Status :
Unknown
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
face claim :
ryosuke yamada
Ravenclaw Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Cernunnos Largo on Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:23 pm

Hearing Felix's response, Cernunnos couldn't help but feel relieved that there were no other rumors about him spreading around; he had no clue what he'd do if that ended up being the case instead. "People claim to know shit about me when they really don't. If I were you, I'd take what they say about me with a grain of salt. Always come to me for confirmation, and I'll say whether or not it's true," Cernunnos replied in a more hushed tone after being scolded by the librarian. "He is rather fun. Our house has a sex dungeon, and he almost got married to a stripper." He had no clue if that could be considered a fun fact though. Cernunnos rolled his eyes hearing another one of Felix's jokes. "Were you dropped on the head as a baby?" the Slytherin wondered crossing his arms.

Alias :
Xaria
Blood Status :
Half-blood
student
Sexual Orientation :
Homosexual
school :
hogwarts
Faction :
Neutral
face claim :
bill kaulitz
gif 2 :
Slytherin Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Venox on Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:45 pm

"I usually do take things with a grain of salt, other times I have to ask. It would be a case of making sure something is true or false. Knowledge is power and all that." Felix said, feeling that it had some type of meaning. In reality, he just went on a ramble of stuff that was more or less the same. Felix was very confused about that second part. The idea of a sex dungeon was rather bizarre in his eyes, he decided it would be best to keep it simple there. "That's always interesting, I bet you're real lucky getting to see women like that. I personally, like a more simple approach." Felix felt that he went a little overboard, but despite that he thought it would be fine. As for Cernu's last comment, Felix thought for a little bit. He managed to come up with a joke that he liked. "How would I know? If I was dropped on my head, I doubt it made any headlines." Felix waited eagerly for a reaction to that one.
Alias :
Justin
Blood Status :
Unknown
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
face claim :
ryosuke yamada
Ravenclaw Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Cernunnos Largo on Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:28 pm

"You're not Francis Bacon though," Cernunnos responded tapping his fingers on the cover of a book. He really didn't understand this guy despite being in the same year as him. Raising an eyebrow at the comment, he commented, "I'm honestly not one for vending machines." The Slytherin thought the fact that he sucks cock as a sport was something everyone knew. "Hardee har har."

Alias :
Xaria
Blood Status :
Half-blood
student
Sexual Orientation :
Homosexual
school :
hogwarts
Faction :
Neutral
face claim :
bill kaulitz
gif 2 :
Slytherin Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Venox on Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:38 pm

Felix tapped his own forehead, thinking about what he was saying. He really did not enjoy his luck at the moment, he was even considering asking one of the school staff members on how they made it in. "I think I'm losing track here, how about we start over. I'm a bit flustered at the moment, so I'm kind of off at the moment. I didn't even introduce myself, I must be slipping." Felix determined that this was falling apart. Not to mention, this guy seemed to not enjoy Felix's jokes. "Hello, my name is Felix Venox, a sixth year." He introduced himself, hopeful the past bits would pass quickly.
Alias :
Justin
Blood Status :
Unknown
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
face claim :
ryosuke yamada
Ravenclaw Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Cernunnos Largo on Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:58 pm

He observed as the other appeared to have been thinking way too much. It wasn't as though it was the OWLS, so Cernunnos was rather puzzled by the other. "We've had classes together since 20-fucking-15, I fucking know who you are," the Slytherin replied rolling his eyes out of frustration. This was definitely a story to tell dad. "Cernunnos Narcissus Largo AKA Cernu. Son of a former Death Eater. Isn't it a lovely day for an exorcism?" He didn't intend on slipping a reference to a Muggle movie, but it seemed fitting rather than cutting off abruptly at his parentage.

Alias :
Xaria
Blood Status :
Half-blood
student
Sexual Orientation :
Homosexual
school :
hogwarts
Faction :
Neutral
face claim :
bill kaulitz
gif 2 :
Slytherin Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Venox on Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:21 pm

"Play along, it may give me time to plan a recovery from the messy starts of these conversations." Felix began to ponder again, what should he say. He decided that he would just be a bit more open for a moment.

"I can't remember the last time I was this lost. Usually I can think of a comeback of some kind, joke or not. I've just been looking through this library, for what feels like hours at this point, and I haven't found what I'm looking for." Felix rants for a bit, letting out a sigh afterwards.

Felix put his head down, and closed his eyes. He felt a bit frustrated, and he understood it was just his luck at the moment. No one else really had anything to do with it. His hat twitched a little bit to the left. Felix pulled his head back up and readjusted his hat, making sure it was centered. "Sorry, I think I got that out of my system now. It is relaxing to talk about some issues every now and again." Felix leaned back into his chair.

Last edited by Felix Venox on Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alias :
Justin
Blood Status :
Unknown
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
face claim :
ryosuke yamada
Ravenclaw Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Cernunnos Largo on Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:32 pm

Cernunnos rolled his eyes. "Dude, I seriously can't help the fact that you make lame puns," he commented. "And what makes you think the conversation turned out messy? Did you, like, wish it'd come it a certain way?"

The Slytherin couldn't help but ask; it wasn't everyday where he'd find himself in a library after all. "I haven't been in the library for years, so I can't help you there. Have you tried e-books?" Cernunnos wondered. If he had to be honest, he didn't have a single clue if Felix even had exposure to the Muggle world, but it didn't hurt to ask. "I just wanna tell you that some people have war in their countries."

Alias :
Xaria
Blood Status :
Half-blood
student
Sexual Orientation :
Homosexual
school :
hogwarts
Faction :
Neutral
face claim :
bill kaulitz
gif 2 :
Slytherin Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Venox on Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:38 pm

"A lot is bugging me right now," Felix began to answer, "and it's been really stressful, for some personal reasons. There I go talking about my own issues again." Felix stated, saying a bit much out of his usual comfort zone. "Also, I don't think an E-book with information about getting hired as a Hogwarts staff member exists. That would be bad for the subtlety thing Hogwarts has going." Felix said.

Felix's hat twitched a little bit in response to Cernu's war comment. He quickly readjusted his hat. "Hey, I try to be optimistic. I could go on all the time about the world's problems, but I won't. That doesn't interest me, or involve me. I don't bring it up because subjects like those could be a bit... touchy. It's pretty difficult to tell if someone is personally linked to something like that, and saying the wrong things could make it worse." Felix let in a breath, and eased a little more. "Sorry, I didn't mean to ramble for so long." Felix said before getting a little scolding from the librarian.
Alias :
Justin
Blood Status :
Unknown
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
face claim :
ryosuke yamada
Ravenclaw Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Cernunnos Largo on Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:14 pm

"Not as though Hogwarts even has guidance counselors unless the nurse somehow counts," he replied with a slight snicker. "I think Moaning Myrtle's bathroom is sometimes used as a soapbox as it's not as though people even actually piss in there anyway." That was a rather odd way of saying it, but Cernunnos found it rather appropriate considering the school setting. "You're a Ravenclaw. You could find that shit, charm it, and make it a PDF file if you even know what that is."

If somebody had to ask him personally, he'd say that he wasn't the best person to get advice from. All he really wants to do is have sex, party, and drink alcohol. What else could the Slytherin really do? "Optimism might not be the best thing to exactly have in today's world. These past few months, things felt a bit different in the wizarding world. I only ventured there to get school supplies over the summer. Otherwise, I just stayed in the Muggle world. Basically, be careful. Who knows who the bad people might be. It could even be your best friend. Stay vigilant." He gave a shrug. "Eh, it doesn't really matter."

Alias :
Xaria
Blood Status :
Half-blood
student
Sexual Orientation :
Homosexual
school :
hogwarts
Faction :
Neutral
face claim :
bill kaulitz
gif 2 :
Slytherin Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Venox on Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:06 pm

Felix thought for a bit, he was asking a Slytherin member for advice. While he never really judged anyone by their house, he understood it meant something. He really doesn't care much for how black and white it is. What Cernu had mentioned did have some truth to it, even so. "While I could sit and grieve on my troubles, I really don't know if I should have a choice in the matter. This is something that I must do." Felix straightens himself out, feeling something inside begin to form.

Under normal circumstances, Felix would be even more stressed out with Cernu's comment on optimism and how even those close could be lying. However, it relit his inner compassion. "Who knows, you may be right about something there." Felix smiled. "I will stay optimistic despite that though, why would I mope? There may be a lot of bad, but the world does find a way to bring balance. If there wasn't any good, why would we worry about the bad, bad would only be normal with no good. Where most are lost in the dark's shroud, I search for light, no matter how little. I will find what I'm looking for, even if not today." Felix took the books he was looking through, and put them back where he found them. He felt excited, like he could run through all of Hogwarts in a few minutes. Slytherin's negativity is sometimes enough for one to see positives where there is little.
Alias :
Justin
Blood Status :
Unknown
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
face claim :
ryosuke yamada
Ravenclaw Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Cernunnos Largo on Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:14 pm

He raised an eyebrow as he listened to the other put himself on a pedestal. "Slow down there, Napoleon Dynamite. You're not like He-Man or Flash Gordon or anybody like that," Cernunnos commented unsure of how to react. "Keep in mind that this isn't some fantasy soap opera as well, so I'd recommend you chill the fuck down."

The Slytherin found the other to be rather, dare he say it, crazy. "Well, what is the thing I might be right about?" he asked crossing his arms. "This is not fucking Avatar the Last Airbender. Are you, like, the Courtney Love of Ravenclaws or something?' Cernunnos felt as though Felix could be rather unrealistic at times, but there was nothing he could really do to get the other to realize that fact. He then decided to keep note and remember Felix as the Courtney Love of Ravenclaw.

Alias :
Xaria
Blood Status :
Half-blood
student
Sexual Orientation :
Homosexual
school :
hogwarts
Faction :
Neutral
face claim :
bill kaulitz
gif 2 :
Slytherin Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Venox on Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:56 pm

Felix thought little on what Cernu was saying, though he did hear it. "You're right, I'm no one special. Just your average wizard. Think about it, we have the magic to do incredible things, we just may not be as well known as others who have power." Felix couldn't hold in his smile. "Besides, we're here learning magic at Hogwarts, something something wizardry and witchcraft. I wouldn't be surprised if it WERE some kind of fantasy."

Felix tapped his fore-head, then he smiled. "If I was sure what you were right about, I wouldn't have said 'may' right?" Felix had a feeling he could've sounded a little less smart saying that, but it didn't matter. He did like messing with pessimists, from time to time anyway. "I guess I could've been a bit less dramatic about the 'dark's shroud' thing, but I like to sound poetic whenever possible. I do enjoy a bit of beautiful talk every now and then." Felix shrugged explaining his little rant.
Alias :
Justin
Blood Status :
Unknown
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
face claim :
ryosuke yamada
Ravenclaw Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Cernunnos Largo on Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:30 pm

"Did I ask for your remarks in regards to what I just said?" Cernunnos wondered as he crossed his arms unsure of what to think of the Ravenclaw's shenanigans. "If it was a fantasy, your ass would probably be six feet under."

Why did he choose to put up with him? That was a question he didn't know the answer to. It was too late, far too late to try to back out of whatever was going on now. "This isn't fucking Shakespeare." Cernunnos couldn't help but think that Felix was very dramatic; he had thought Narks was bad about it, but Felix was just on another level of dramatic.

Alias :
Xaria
Blood Status :
Half-blood
student
Sexual Orientation :
Homosexual
school :
hogwarts
Faction :
Neutral
face claim :
bill kaulitz
gif 2 :
Slytherin Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Venox on Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:54 pm

Felix really didn't understand the minds of people so pessimistic, but that only made him have more fun getting into their heads. It wasn't something he liked to do often, but he liked to do it every now and then. "No, you didn't ask for my remarks. Frankly, I feel a little offended by that, but I can let it slide. Besides, you didn't tell me NOT to." Felix pressed further with his messing around. "Well, that would be a high probability. I mean someone has to travel through those underground dungeons and gold mines, right? Think of the loot." Felix was really getting into it now.

While Felix did understand some people had less bright views of the world, especially people in slytherin, but he really couldn't help himself messing with their minds. He shrugged at Cernu's Shakespeare comment. "You're right, his stories are WAY out dated. I do enjoy a more modern aspect on things, heck even a futuristic aspect on things. Sci fi and fantasy are my favorite genres after all." Felix settled down a bit, but kept his guard up. He was just messing with Cernu for quite a bit there.
Alias :
Justin
Blood Status :
Unknown
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
face claim :
ryosuke yamada
Ravenclaw Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Cernunnos Largo on Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:27 pm

He really didn't get Felix. If he had to be honest, he definitely didn't drink enough to process this shit. The first time he willingly goes to the school library, and here he is stuck with dealing with some weirdo. "Just because I didn't ask you to not make such remarks didn't mean that you had to," Cernunnos stated crossing his arms. "So, you basically want to work at Gringotts?"

"You're really asking to be hexed, aren't you?" he wondered rolling his eyes. How could he get this weird ass Ravenclaw to stop? That was something he didn't know the answer to, but he could try to think of some ways at the very least.

Alias :
Xaria
Blood Status :
Half-blood
student
Sexual Orientation :
Homosexual
school :
hogwarts
Faction :
Neutral
face claim :