Head Admin Jules

Admin Nadia
Latest topics
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

James Potter

Most users ever online was 25 on Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:06 am
Credits
Site skin & graphics by Xaria. The Harry Potter franchise belongs to J.K. Rowling. All original characters belong to the respective user that made them along with their posts. No copyright infringement intended.

buying some supplies ((open))

View previous topic View next topic Go down

buying some supplies ((open))

Post by Alberich Largo on Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:53 pm

Alberich was starting to get low on quills and that fact frightened him; he practically swears on quills and couldn't get himself to write using any other writing utensils. He also decided to take this outing as an opportunity to stock up on some stationery since he never knew when he'd ever need to use them outside of class to give out copies of his class syllabus, and it would be a good idea to have some parchment to use whenever some sort of opportunity strikes. Entering the store, he gave a wave to the person working at the check-out and began to roam around the store.
Alias :
Xaria
Blood Status :
Pureblood
transfiguration professor
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
school :
hogwarts
Faction :
neutral
face claim :
bill nye
gif 2 :
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Re: buying some supplies ((open))

Post by Asriel Denzel on Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:24 am

The little boy peered in through the shop window to see what was inside, hoping for something interesting. What he saw was a lot of writing supplies. Eyes lighting upon a set of colored sheets of paper, he took a quick glance around to be sure his father was still busy before slipping inside as quietly as he could. It wasn't only a fact that it was paper, or heavier paper, it was the colors and designs that drew him like a magpie towards a shelf that held the variety of stationary. The inks, quills, and nibs were all ignored in favor for them. Paper meant he could use it to make either paper airplanes, or origami. Or just wadded up balls for his pet to play with.

Asriel wandered the isles until he spotted some papers that just called to him. They had a black, white, and red design on it. Standing on his tip toes, reaching up, straining, his fingertips just brushed it but he couldn't get a hold if it to knock it down. Giving a huff of frustration, he looked around to see if he could get something, only to have his expression light up when he saw someone else in the shop near him. Going over to the man he tugged lightly on his garment. "I need help."

Alias :
Zig
Blood Status :
halfblood
Child
Sexual Orientation :
Asexual
school :
Homeschooled
Faction :
Neutral
face claim :
Jozef Waite
Child

Back to top Go down

Post by Alberich Largo on Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:34 pm

Feeling a light tug on his shirt, Alberich looked down and saw a young boy and smiled. The little boy must need a lot of help if he didn't ask his mom or dad. "What do you need help with, kid? These tall shelves can be scary and frustrating. Are any of your parents around? Do they know if you're here?" he asked.
Alias :
Xaria
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
school :
hogwarts
Faction :
neutral
face claim :
bill nye
gif 2 :
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Asriel Denzel on Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:18 pm

"I can't reach," Asriel sulked as he pointed towards the papers he wanted. Being short really was unfair at times like this. But at least there were helpful people around like this man. Unabashed at being caught being away from his parental unit, he gave his best smile and nodded his head. "Yup, he's talking to one of the other store people."

He was telling the truth. His father did know he was in the village since he brought him, just not in this particular store. And he was busy anyway. When he was done talking he'd come get Asriel but the boy wanted his paper before then.

Alias :
Zig
Blood Status :
halfblood
Child
Sexual Orientation :
Asexual
school :
Homeschooled
Faction :
Neutral
face claim :
Jozef Waite
Child

Back to top Go down

Post by Alberich Largo on Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:24 pm

Alberich reached the shelf the colored paper was on and brought it down handing it to the little boy. "Here you go, kid. What brings you and your father down to Hogsmeade today? Errands?" Was this boy even going to attend Hogwarts in a few years? He hoped that if so, that he would be just as nice when he has him as a student. "You better let him know that you were in here so he doesn't get worried. Being a father myself, it's scary when one of your kids, at your age and younger mainly, is out of sight. This world, sadly, isn't as safe as it should be."
Alias :
Xaria
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
school :
hogwarts
Faction :
neutral
face claim :
bill nye
gif 2 :
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Asriel Denzel on Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:05 pm

Taking the paper with both hands, the seven year old beamed up at the man. "Thank you!" Happily, Asriel clutched the paper to him after admiring the design then back up to the man and nodded his head. "Yes, sir. Dad's looking for work."

Scuffing his red sneaker against the floor, his gaze went down to his feet chastised. He knew he shouldn't go far, but he was safe. And there were people like this man around to help him, so it wasn't like anything bad would happen. Didn't his dad say there was a school nearby?

"I will." Unable to stay down for long, Asriel smiled up at the man again. "There are good grown ups though like you and my dad." he pointed out in his own child logic. The man helped him, therefor he was a good person.

Alias :
Zig
Blood Status :
halfblood
Child
Sexual Orientation :
Asexual
school :
Homeschooled
Faction :
Neutral
face claim :
Jozef Waite
Child

Back to top Go down

Post by Alberich Largo on Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:58 pm

"You're welcome, boy. I know how you felt at that age. The accidental magic did help a tad bit though," Alberich replied with a chuckle. "I hope your father's job search is successful. I'm sure there are businesses and establishments who'd love to have an employee like him." He didn't even know anything about the man other than that he was the boy's father, but he didn't want to tarnish the boy's optimism or whatever it was that he had. Alberich smiled hearing that the other considered him a good man.
Alias :
Xaria
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
school :
hogwarts
Faction :
neutral
face claim :
bill nye
gif 2 :
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Asriel Denzel Yesterday at 4:07 am

"Asriel," he immediately said to let the man know his name. His eyes went wide at the thought of the man before him remembering what it was like to be a kid. He didn't think anyone that old could remember being young! "Where's your kids?" He wondered.

Alias :
Zig
Blood Status :
halfblood
Child
Sexual Orientation :
Asexual
school :
Homeschooled
Faction :
Neutral
face claim :