Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
Lake, Lake (Open) EmptyLake, Lake (Open) EmptyLake, Lake (Open) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

Lake, Lake (Open)

Go down

Lake, Lake (Open) Empty Lake, Lake (Open)

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:48 am

Cassiopeia had went outside to get some fresh air since she needed it, she couldn't be in her common room anymore. She needed some time away from all that, she didn't feel like she belonged there at times. She just didn't feel it some reason. Girl just walked outside of the castle towards the lake and same time thought what she should to do with her rest of day.

Couple minutes later she was near the lake. She sat down under on tree what was there and kept looking at the lake. Same time thinking about her life and also thought about her future since she basically needs to began to think about it slowly. She has no idea what she wants to do in the future for sure. She just has no idea.

Cass was also feeling so lonely at times. She barely had any good friends here in Hogwarts with who she could hang out really and go on adventures. Doing them alone can be boring at times and today was one of those days for her.

Back to top Go down

Felix Venox

Lake, Lake (Open) Empty Re: Lake, Lake (Open)

Post by Felix Venox Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:41 pm

Felix was taking a nap near The Black Lake, oddly enough he was in a tree. He had climbed up earlier to relax. He did enjoy some private time for himself. Felix felt like he was really good at finding little spots people wouldn't think to look normally. He was thinking on how he would handle his future, hopefully as a school staff member. This was the place he liked to consider home after all. He was still wearing his usual robe and hat, noticing this, he felt awkward knowing he slept on a tree branch wearing this stuff.

Felix opened his eyes for a little bit, looking to see if anyone was around. Of course, a girl sat beneath the tree he was napping in. Upon examination, he realized that was Cassiopeia Mercer. He smiled, feeling lucky. He was tempted to start a conversation with her, but he decided to hold off on it for now. "I wasn't expecting to find this beauty out here today. I wonder what she's doing out here." Felix thought aloud in a hushed tone. He continued to look down on her.
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Felix Venox
Mini Ava :
Lake, Lake (Open) 000000
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :
Lake, Lake (Open) 000000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:46 am

Cassiopeia was looking at the lake and was there in her own thoughts. She had no idea that someone else was here with her. She didn't check on the tree for sure. She didn't really care actually if someone else was here. Company would have been nice for sure for awhile at least.

Cass had nothing to do really and starring at the lake seemed to become boring for her already. She was someone who couldn't sit one place and to do one thing for awhile, she did get bored easily. She was bit of surprised when she heard noises somewhere. She looked around her but she didn't see anyone. "Weird," she mumbled there now. She wasn't smart enough to look up at tree yet.

Back to top Go down

Felix Venox

Post by Felix Venox Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:07 am

Felix felt really stupid, he spoke his thoughts while trying to be hidden. He let out a quiet sigh of relief, when he realized she hadn't seen him. Felix decided he would tempt fate a little further. He positioned himself so he could get a better look at her. Of course, being on a slim tree branch and adjusting like that is difficult.

Felix slipped, he was startled but he caught the branch quickly. The problem was he was only using one hand. His grip tired out kind of quickly and then his hand slipped off the branch too. "No no no no no!" He fell on the ground. "I'm okay!" He confirmed as he got up. He adjusted his hat, and dusted his robe. "Could we ignore what just happened there?" Felix asked, putting one of his hands on the back of his head.
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Felix Venox
Mini Ava :
Lake, Lake (Open) 000000
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :
Lake, Lake (Open) 000000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:10 am

Cassiopeia tried to figure out where the noise came still. She soon looked up at tree, mostly because it was only place where she haven't looked. Few seconds after that someone did basically fell down from tree.

"Oh, okay," she said there now something. "Sure I won't tell anyone about it," she said there and smiled a little. She wasn't even sure who she should tell about it. She had friends but she didn't really trust them. "What did you to do even there up on the tree?" she asked there now a question. She can be curious at times.

Back to top Go down

Felix Venox

Post by Felix Venox Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:11 pm

"Thanks." Felix scratched the back of his head, relieved knowing she wasn't going to tell anyone. Though he knew how it went, gossip usually does happen. He shrugged it off pretty quickly. "Well, I was just taking a nap. I like to nap in spots like that, I'm not exactly a fan of being rudely awoken." Felix said, he really wasn't sure what else to say in this situation. He did just fall out of a tree. He adjusted his hat again.
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Felix Venox
Mini Ava :
Lake, Lake (Open) 000000
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :
Lake, Lake (Open) 000000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:40 am

Cassiopeia looked at boy and nodded her head. That boy seemed bit of weird for her but of course she didn't say it out loud for sure. "Oh well bit of weird place to take nap but okay I won't judge you by that. There is yeah safe from everyone else but at times it can be dangerous too," she said there. She wasn't really sure what to else to say there. This was situation where she has never been before for sure.

Back to top Go down

Felix Venox

Post by Felix Venox Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:21 pm

Felix felt himself blush a bit. She said it was a bit dangerous at points, and considering what just happened he couldn't say she was wrong. "You're right, I probably should be a little more careful." He scratched the back of his head, embarrassed that she did say it that way. Felix shook his head, and decided to add to the conversation. "Now that I think about it, I probably could've just slept at the bottom of this tree. Either way, I would've awoken to your presence, Cass." Felix had to make sure he could keep this going, he did feel like it was an odd and rather simple conversation. Adding more to the awkwardness could only help, right? "Yes, who wouldn't notice a presence as radiant as yours?"

Last edited by Felix Venox on Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Felix Venox
Mini Ava :
Lake, Lake (Open) 000000
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :
Lake, Lake (Open) 000000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:34 am

Cassiopeia looked at the boy. "Oh I see. Well I didn't meant to wake up you for sure," she said there and sighed. She wasn't sure what the boy tried to do there now. She smiled at him for a second. "Oh well. If you say so it might be true. I guess thanks," she said there back now. She wasn't good at flirting for sure. She was still young. "If you want to sleep here more then I can leave too, I'm sure I'll find somewhere else what to do. Anyways I came here because I didn't really have anything to do," she said there now and smiled innocently. She really wasn't sure what she should to do now. All this seemed so awkward even for her.

Back to top Go down

Felix Venox

Post by Felix Venox Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:10 pm

"Thanks for the offer, but it's cool. I may need to get some socializing going anyway." Felix stretched his arm for a second. He really did like company. "I know it's a rough start of a question, but what have you been thinking on? I'm assuming you came here to think on something, I usually go to an isolated place like this to think." Felix paused a moment and shook his head, he restrained himself. "That is if it's something you're comfortable talking about. I know I've had some thoughts that I wouldn't even dream of sharing." Felix smiled lightly, waiting for an answer.
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Felix Venox
Mini Ava :
Lake, Lake (Open) 000000
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :
Lake, Lake (Open) 000000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:32 pm

Cassiopeia didn't really mind talking with this boy for sure. "Oh yeah socializing. We all need it at times. Even I," she said there something back with a small smile. "I was just trying to figure out what I wanted to do in future but at the end no idea. Also thought about what I should to do with my rest of day," she answered to the question. "Well mostly yeah some thoughts even I would like to keep myself," she added. She did stood up from her sitting position, her legs began to feel numb already slowly. She isn't really a person who will sit in same potion for long.

Back to top Go down

Felix Venox

Post by Felix Venox Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:02 pm

Felix's hat twitched a little, but he readjusted it quickly. He was somewhat familiar with her struggle here, then again he found his answer fairly quickly. "I thought on that too, it really is something deep. As for the day bit, I spend it napping a lot of the time. Though I do find time to practice and study for some school stuff." Felix went on a little bit of a rant, but he straightened himself out. "Personally, I'm hoping to become a staff member at one of the schools, hopefully Hogwarts." Felix smiled in thought.
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Felix Venox
Mini Ava :
Lake, Lake (Open) 000000
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :
Lake, Lake (Open) 000000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:42 am

Cassiopeia listened what boy said and nodded her head there. At least he have found out what he wants to do in future. "I barely take naps for sure. I'm person who can't usually sit in one place for very long time. I like adventures. Well when needed I can study and so on. I need to study for my exams end of year," she said there and sighed at the end. "Oh well I won't be good staff member of any schools for sure. Even healer or auror doesn't so good idea. It's so hard to decided what I want. Since I'm not sure what is for me," she said there and sighed. She really wanted to figure this out for sure soon.

Back to top Go down

Felix Venox

Post by Felix Venox Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:28 pm

Felix could see the predicament here, though he wasn't exactly sure how to handle helping. Unlike her, he really doesn't have much of a choice with his desires. "I may not have the best advice, but I didn't figure it out until this year. You may not be sure what you want today, but who says you won't be sure three years from now? You have plenty of time to think on that. If you like adventure, I would suggest archaeologist, though that is entirely for you to decide." Felix ranted, trying to help her out, she seemed to be a little nervous about all of this. "Don't try too much on trying a job someone else wants, unless you want that job as well. I was just talking about myself, not really you." Felix stared at the lake, feeling like he was ranting a bit long.
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Felix Venox
Mini Ava :
Lake, Lake (Open) 000000
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :
Lake, Lake (Open) 000000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:58 am

Cassiopeia listened what the boy said and nodded there. "Yeah I basically have few years until I need to decided for sure. My parents want to me to be healer but myself don't see me being it," she said there honestly and sighed. She wasn't healer material for sure. "Anyways let's not talk about it for now. Let's talk something more fun but no idea what it could be," she said there and smiled a bit. She tried to come up with some better idea. She looked around her, there wasn't today many people on the grounds for sure. She wasn't sure what everyone were up today, so they didn't had time for the fresh air, time wasn't that much yet for sure.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down