Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
absolution ((open to any death eaters)) Emptyabsolution ((open to any death eaters)) Emptyabsolution ((open to any death eaters)) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
absolution ((open to any death eaters)) Emptyabsolution ((open to any death eaters)) Emptyabsolution ((open to any death eaters)) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

absolution ((open to any death eaters))

Go down

Talia Stilldancer

absolution ((open to any death eaters)) Empty absolution ((open to any death eaters))

Post by Talia Stilldancer Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:50 pm

Talia walked into the meeting room looking around. This was going to be something she'd have to get adjusted to; she happened to have gotten recruited to join when she was practicing her ability on some huge rat crawling through the streets. In hindsight, that action was a dumb as fuck decision, but it allowed her to get away from her siblings who had a bit more of a spotlight, so that was a plus. She stood up just observing the long table unsure about where she should sit. After all, one could say she was at the bottom of the totem pole in the Death Eater rankings, and it'd be pretty shitty to give a bad impression on the first day. What if for some goddamn reason she ended up not being as competent as the recruiter believed she was? That would be pretty terrible when it came to her record in this faction. She tapped her fingers on the head of a chair impatiently as she grasped to get an idea of where to be.
Death Eater
Talia Stilldancer
Mini Ava :
absolution ((open to any death eaters)) 000000
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

absolution ((open to any death eaters)) Empty Re: absolution ((open to any death eaters))

Post by Guest Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:58 pm

The long robed man made his way towards the hall of the meeting. He was hooded and Masked. There he found another woman. This woman being some odd strange creature. By creature he meant female mistress who did nothing but do House work. That's what all Women should do. Bare feet and pregnant, as ditty willy housewife. In the house cleaning and cooking. "Hi." A Hiss voice was uttered from his mouth.

Back to top Go down

Talia Stilldancer

absolution ((open to any death eaters)) Empty Re: absolution ((open to any death eaters))

Post by Talia Stilldancer Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:31 pm

Hearing a faint greeting, Talia turned towards the voice. "And who might you be?" she asked as she squinted her eyes and crossed her arms. She tended to be wary of men who just seemed to give off a vibe of being ever so douchey.
Death Eater
Talia Stilldancer
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:54 pm

He looked at her and shook his head as he sighed to himself and would peer over her. "Your Worst nightmare. I am God of Hell. God of the Underworld." he flexed his ego. As he was none of these things. He simply wanted to be flexed on an ego.

Back to top Go down

Talia Stilldancer

Post by Talia Stilldancer Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:40 pm

"You do realize that the more you say stuff like that, the less seriously others will take you, right?" she asked. Talia barely knew this guy, and she was already sick of him. "As the character Amy Blue once said, if bullshit was music, you'd be a big brass band."
Death Eater
Talia Stilldancer
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:55 pm

He nodded his head and smiled. "Well seeing as that's my goal. I believe I am being spot on. Don't ya bloody think so, Lady~" he said with a giggle. before looking at her. "No, but really I AM GOD OF ALL!" he said sarcastically.

Back to top Go down

Talia Stilldancer

Post by Talia Stilldancer Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:20 pm

She rolled her eyes. Hearing that comment, Talia took out her wand and pointed it at his neck. "Don't you dare call me a lady you snowflake," she demanded furiously. "If you're the god of all, I might as well fucking be Mother Nature."
Death Eater
Talia Stilldancer
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:34 pm

He looked at her as she put her wand at his neck. "If you got no game, then don't point your wand at me? if your not gonna shoot." His right hand palm opened and a wand was slid into his hand, pointing directing at her womb from the outside. "One blunt spell and you'll never have children." He threaten a threat with another threat.

Back to top Go down

Talia Stilldancer

Post by Talia Stilldancer Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:15 pm

"You don't have to shoot to establish dominance," she hissed as she proceeded to knee him in the balls. Talia rolled her eyes and let out a huge laugh. "I'm a dyke! Don't you get that you shithead? I drown in pussy! Why would I be so concerned about kids?" She wasn't a major fan of the assumption that every woman wanted kids.
Death Eater
Talia Stilldancer
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:31 pm

He blocked her knee. "Because once I mess up the womb. Your stomach won't ever bee the same like it used to be. That's way." He told her.

Back to top Go down

Talia Stilldancer

Post by Talia Stilldancer Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:17 pm

"The womb isn't in the stomach you dumb fuck. The womb is in the uterus!" She couldn't believe this asshole. "Take your sexist bullshit and shove it up your asshole until it relapses. Also, I know plenty of women that aren't fertile whether born that way or got a hysterectomy, and their stomach looks just fine."
Death Eater
Talia Stilldancer
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down