» Stranger Than Fiction ❀ an animanga fantasy roleplay
Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:20 pm by Guest

» Hartley Cohen
Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:59 pm by James Potter

» RUTH Member Survey
Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:33 pm by Dalnim Song

» Some sibling time (Hugo)
Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:19 pm by Hugo Granger-Weasley

» something wicked this way comes ((open))
Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:37 pm by Cherry Darling

» Fairy Tail RP
Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:18 am by Guest

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 25 on Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:06 am
Credits
Site skin & graphics by Xaria. The Harry Potter franchise belongs to J.K. Rowling. All original characters belong to the respective user that made them along with their posts. No copyright infringement intended.
affiliates

Ilvermorny Opening Feast 2020-2021 (All Ilvermorny Students and Staff Welcome)

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ilvermorny Opening Feast 2020-2021 (All Ilvermorny Students and Staff Welcome)

Post by Desmond Barnes on Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

Being the Headmaster of Ilvermorny would always be Desmond's crowning achievement, however, being the headmaster doesn't mean he fills the role of one. He tried to be as fun as possible, giving his students the greatest time of their lives just like he had when he was a student so planning the welcome feast was a great time for him.

Whenever he got the chance, Desmond would connect to the old roots of Ilvermorny and go back to the time it was founded. He made it as native as possible but still modern and he stood before the podium that was in the shape of a lifelike jaguar head. "Welcome home, students and staff of Ilvermorny! I know you loved being with your family back in your homes but I do hope that, you consider yourself still at home. I hope that you are reunited with loved ones once more, ready for another year of education, laughter and fun. Remember, you can never have too much fun, you can never love too much and you can never learn too much. Great things are in reach for all of you, just try hard and you can grasp anything you desire." He said, his arms raising at the last sentence and fireworks went off in the air in the shapes of the ancient creatures that were the houses with the founders, along with other animals running around the tables.

"Let us begin the feast!" Desmond sat himself down, his wide eyes shining with happiness and excitement at the beginning of another year, seeing all the first years that had just been sorted into their rightful houses watch in awe at the sight of the firework animals and they joined together, friendships being formed that will last lifetimes. "It'll be a glorious year." The vampire murmured to his staff, beaming a smile towards them.
Alias :
Annie
Blood Status :
Halfblood
Sexual Orientation :
Straight
Ilvermorny Head

Back to top Go down

Re: Ilvermorny Opening Feast 2020-2021 (All Ilvermorny Students and Staff Welcome)

Post by Mayari Adair on Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:46 pm

Mayari chuckled and nudged him with her body, tying her hair up into a bun and only had a few curly strands framing her face. "But I wanna see romance blossom, Blair." She playfully whined and let out a small laugh, the corners of her eyes crinkling as she did. She glanced around, noticing a few women wandering in late and she frowned. "It's a shame how not many people care about this...Headmaster Barnes tries so hard to make everyone happy, I try as well but still, people don't care. Did you know how headmaster is a vampire? He's actually from the 1940's and was turned in the war. He's seen so much but he still smiles." Mayari said, staring over at their headmaster with a wide smile, tucking her hand underneath her chin.

Alias :
Annie
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Student
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
Faction :
Neutral
face claim :
Mimi Elashiry
Prinyatiye Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Re: Ilvermorny Opening Feast 2020-2021 (All Ilvermorny Students and Staff Welcome)

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:50 pm

Blair groaned a bit as she nudges him, "But I dont wanna..." He said whining like a small child. He was thankful for the change of topic to the headmaster, "He is? Wow..." Blair hadnt known that about their headmaster and it kind of amazed him

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayari Adair on Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:00 pm

Mayari laughed a little harder at his whine and she rolled her eyes, biting into a grape. "Too bad." She said, winking towards him and was happy to hear his reaction to the headmaster's story. "Yeah. Desmond Barnes. His story is the only story I'll tell. He was captured with his team, being the captain and he was the only wizard, and the only one to survive. He was turned after two years and he never went back home. He watched his parents argue, split up because father cheated and then watched his parents die." Mayari told him, her gaze soft as she looked at their headmaster. "And students here...don't even care and are still rude to him because he physically looks the same age as us." She tended to ramble a lot and she glanced over at Blair. "Forgive me for the strange topic. I feel like you should at least start to know Illvermorny."

Alias :
Annie
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Student
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
Faction :
Neutral
face claim :
Mimi Elashiry
Prinyatiye Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:05 pm

Blair listened fascinated by the talke she was telling, "Thats so sad. he deserves so much respect. He is our headmaster after all!" He said getting a bit frustrated. He knew what it was like to be in a role of power and not earn any respect.

Lennox looked over at the boy again and bit her lip as she watched him communicate with the girl. He seemed very relaxed with her even though she was sure they had only just met.

Madison stood and walked over to a new guy and a girl from another house, "Hi there. Im Madison. Youre new to Wampus right?" She asked the boy before smiling at the girl, "Hi there. Mayari right?" She asked hoping she got the name right

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayari Adair on Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:13 pm

Mayari agreed and was quite happy to see that he was passionate about the school already. She was about to say more when she glanced over to see someone walking over, Madison in fact. "Yeah. I'm Mayari and this is Blair. You're the creative arts teacher assistant, aren't you?" She asked, smiling kindly before she noticed the girl before was still looking. She then raised her hand, gesturing for her to come over with a sweet smile.

Alias :
Annie
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Student
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
Faction :
Neutral
face claim :
Mimi Elashiry
Prinyatiye Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:16 pm

Blair looked up as a girl approached them and he smiled politely, "Nice to meet you Madison. As Maya here said, Im Blair. i just transferred from Beauxbatons." He said before he noticed Maya gestured for the other girl to come over, which she did.

Lennox saw the girl told her to come over. She shut her book and slowly walked over a bit nervous. She pushed her hair out of her face and smiled softly, "Hi there. Im Lennox." She said smiling at the people around her

Madison smiled at the girl, "Thats right. They asked me to TA since im kind of well known in the music industry." She shrugged as if it was no big deal that she was a world wide known pop star

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayari Adair on Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:23 pm

Mayari's eyes widened at the nickname and she stared over at Blair with a raised eyebrow. "Maya?" She said and shook her head, smiling sweetly before seeing Lennox appear. "Hey! I'm Mayari, that's Blair and this is Madison." She said, liking the group they now made and she turned to face Madison with a crinkle of her nose. "I don't know who you are apart from that you're a TA, your name is Madison and you're in Wampus." She commented with the clear look of confusion but she shrugged and continued to eat the fruit in front of her.

Alias :
Annie
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Student
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
Faction :
Neutral
face claim :
Mimi Elashiry
Prinyatiye Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:27 pm

Madison raised an eyebrow at the girls words and chuckled, "Well then. Thats certainly refreshing. im usually bombarded. Im Madison Lawrence. Im a well known singer in both the wizard and muggle world." She said trying not to sound too braggy

Lennox smiled at the group and listened to the Madison girl speak, "Yeah ive heard of you. I like your song Gravity. Its really good." This earned a smile from the famous singer

Blair watched the female interact and tried to just keep to himself. He wants good with female talk. He kind of wished it was just him and Maya again. But that wasnt the case and he couldnt really do anything about it

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayari Adair on Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:44 pm

Mayari smiled kindly and clasped her hands together. "I am glad your career is doing so well then, Madison." She said honestly and watched Madison and Lennox interact before staring at Blair, putting her hand on his. "Are you alright, Blair?" She asked concerned at how quiet he go. She knew how startling it was for new people to be surrounded by other people and she should've remembered before inviting Lennox over, but she never really got to see possible lovers interact. She just wanted to see people fall in love.

Alias :
Annie
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Student
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
Faction :
Neutral
face claim :
Mimi Elashiry
Prinyatiye Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:11 pm

Blair looked at Maya but didn't say anything. He just stared down at his plate of food and bit his lip. Madiosn then excused herself and elft as did Lennox so y was just Blair and Maya again. Still, he remained quiet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayari Adair on Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:22 pm

Mayari frowned and pulled her hand back so that she could reach get a bun. She watched everyone leave, giving them a wave and a smile and turned back to Blair. "What's the matter, Blair?" She said with a frown, having believed they were having a nice time until he seemed to go quiet. "Are you getting home sick? Did I do anything wrong?"

Alias :
Annie
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Student
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
Faction :
Neutral
face claim :
Mimi Elashiry
Prinyatiye Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:32 pm

Blair looked up at her and found himself staring into her eyes. He bit his lip and forced himself to look away "its nothing. Don't worry about it" he said roughly. He couldn't tell her the truth. E was a werewolf. And she was his mate. He couldn't just throw that at her. He cleared his throat and tried to change the subject "what classes are you taking?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayari Adair on Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:43 pm

Mayari frowned and delicately touched the crystals on her neck, her abilities tingling at her fingertips but she instead let go. "Too late, Blair. I'm already worrying." She said and she took note of the change of subject, refusing to pout in annoyance. "All of them, you?" She asked, raising her eyebrow. She didn't mind admitting that she was in every class, sometimes it was too much but every other day, she completely adored the rushing around to different classes and even the stress of all the homework.

Alias :
Annie
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Student
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
Faction :
Neutral
face claim :
Mimi Elashiry
Prinyatiye Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:14 pm

"Please principessa do Not worry your pretty little head." He said smiling as she did not insist on talking about it "wow that's a lot. I'm taking creative arts and all the courses" he said smiling softly at her. He was happy to find his mate and he would tell her in time. He wanted to gain her trust first

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayari Adair on Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:33 pm

Mayari frowned but agreed to not speak about it, turning her attention towards their studies instead. "My father would prefer me having a full education and not waste my time here. This is a school after all." She said, mimicking her father's way of speaking and she held her sapphire crystal tight in her grip, it reminding her of her father.

Alias :
Annie
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Student
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
Faction :
Neutral
face claim :
Mimi Elashiry
Prinyatiye Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:40 pm

Blair smiled softly at her "he must be a very wise man" he said before noticing her gripping the crystal "did he give you that?" He asked fingering the one hanging around his own neck that he had given her. He looked into her eyes and had to fight the urge to kiss her and tell her everything

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayari Adair on Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:49 pm

Mayari nodded and smiled. "He's the wisest. We consider him the Chief but to me, he's my best friend. He gave it to me before I left for Illvermorny. I have an affinity to Earth and am able to speak to the earth so the earth speaks to me, telling me if there's any trouble. Crystals are more powerful than any earthly substance so not only does it allow contact but ensures protection." Mayari told him honestly, touching the one on his neck. "I'll know if you are troubled but tonight, I don't need it to know. I promised myself that I wouldn't pester but I must know. I can see it in your eyes." She said, staring down at the floor.

Alias :
Annie
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Student
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
Faction :
Neutral
face claim :
Mimi Elashiry
Prinyatiye Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:51 pm

Blair sighed and looked at her "alright. I will tell you. But please promise me no matter what you will still be my friend" he took a deep breath and looked at her "I'm a werewolf. And every werewolf has a mate. Maya... I found my mate here tonight" he looked at her hoping she would not make him spell it out for her

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayari Adair on Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:58 pm

Mayari nodded, confused but smiled nonetheless. She then stared at him quite stunned and glanced over at Madison and Lennox before piecing it all together. He didn't want to see Lennox and she knew werewolves would take any opportunity to see their mates. Madison appeared unannounced and he had spoken to her before hand but went silent after. But with her, he spoke so freely and happily. "It's me, isn't it?" She asked, biting her bottom lip.

Alias :
Annie
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Student
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
Faction :
Neutral
face claim :
Mimi Elashiry
Prinyatiye Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:19 pm

Blair simply nodded not saying a word. He looked down at his plate once more, afraid he would be rejected. Or she would leave him all together even as a friend. He had to fight back tears from falling "yeah its you" he said his voice breaking a bit

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayari Adair on Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:51 am

Mayari sighed and took his hand into her own, smiling over at him. "Well, I'm incredibly sorry that you're stuck with me for a mate." She whispered to him and kissed his cheek, in order to calm him down. She gave him her best smile and popped another grape in her mouth. "Now you definitely can't leave to go back to Rome- Oh shit. I can't leave home. Does this mean I'll have to go to Rome with you? I mean I can visit but I can't leave home." She rambled, eyes wide as she spoke with a slight sense of panic.

Alias :
Annie
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Student
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
Faction :
Neutral
face claim :
Mimi Elashiry
Prinyatiye Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:24 am

Jackson decided finally to show up to feast too. He walked into the great hall and took a seat in his table where was still empty seat for sure. He looked around the room and didn't really spot anyone who he knew there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:43 pm

Lennox saw a boy looking around. She took a deep breath and walked over to him and smiled as she sat beside him "hi there. I'm Lennox. I haven't really seen you around before?"

Blair sighed "I'm happy to be stuck with you princess." When she started talking about how she couldn't leave home he frowned. He couldn't exactly just leave Rome once he turned 18 "well princess once I hit 18 I can't exactly just abandon my country. I mean. Someone has to run it" he said in a joking way to try to ease her into the fact that he was the heir to the Italian throne

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:49 pm

Jackson looked at the girl who had came to talk with him there now. "Hello, I'm Jackson," he said his name there now. "I have been in this school since first year. Not sure why we haven't run into each others before," he replied there back and wondered it now, why she haven't seen this girl before around. "Oh, It's nice to meet you finally Lennox," he added there with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:13 pm

Lennox smiled softly. How had she not noticed him before "I have no idea how we have not met before. But its a pleasure to meet you Jackson" she said before making a plate of food for herself. She looked around a bit nervously before looking at him again. Lennox wasn't good with conversation. "Are you excited for lessons?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum